Rishi's National Service nonsense

This country couldn't have national service. It's too far gone.
Our youngsters are not balanced enough for such a thing. We as a nation are too devided, mainly because of Immigration.

Racism towards the immigrants in this country and the skewd response from the left on how to tackle racism has left a devide.
It's a horrible cocktail .

Other countries have dealt with Immigration far better than we have. There seems alot more unity amongst its people, hence why they will fight for their flag.

Can you imagine young Pakistani or Bangladeshi youngsters wanting to fight for this country?

I can't...

Indians would, lots of blacks would. Manley because they feel British and not claim to be Indian British or black British.

The Poles would fight with us. As would the Italians and many other children of parents from another country. It's because they have wanted to integrate into this country.

I await the barrage.
What method did you use to carry out your survey?

Sponsored Links
And nobody in Labour voted for Gordon Brown to become leader and PM, in fact nobody voted for Brown at all
The point I was making is that a bunch of people over 60 voted for the complete idiot Liz Truss

So the argument 16 year olds aren’t mature enough to vote, is nonsense

Sponsored Links
The Farage Method.

Probably.

20240527_073349.jpg

And it's only 5%

Yes because Farage, Priti Patel, Suella Braverman etc ramped up hatred of foreigners.

But it’s all the fault of the left says Bod:
It goes back far longer than before they where born.

The point I was making is that a bunch of people over 60 voted for the complete idiot Liz Truss

So the argument 16 year olds aren’t mature enough to vote, is nonsense

And I, if you had read my post correctly was making the point that absolutely nobody voted for Brown

A better idea might be to conscript them to work in the NHS, community care or hop picking in Kent.
You think replacing paid work that many EU nationals did with forced labour is a good idea?

Brexshiteer thinking on steroids!

It goes back far longer than before they where born.
You don't see the country more divided now than it has been for generations?

Racism and general division is probably back now to where it was in the 70's. Why do you think we've gone backwards.

It wasn't this bad between those times

Sponsored Links
Back