Rising corporate profits account for almost half the increase in Europe’s inflation

The link points out Tony Blair changed the rule book on their stance on nationalized industries.
Seems like you might have your wires crossed. What industry was nationalized under Blair and Brown and would Starmer nationalise any industry?
Cons, labs, two cheeks of the same ar*e

Sponsored Links
I know it wasn't ruled out and anybody with half a brain knew new labour were not going to nationalise any industries on their watch. That was until Corbyn came along, the establishment were not going to let him anywhere near getting his hands on the reins though
So in effect you got giddy but more or less agree with what I put, but chose to be contrary instead.

Sponsored Links
Anyone with half an ounce of sense left in their heads knows what would & would not be good for this country. now & in the immediate future.

But that is not what George Soros wants is it !

There, said it.

Some rail aspects have been nationalised. That became apparent during the strikes,

The FED reported that corporate profit had risen to what they see as too much many months ago. From memory 15% that aught to be 12.

However what is the purpose of the planet? To allow a proportion of the population to make lots of money from the rest.

Rich Rishi might be the next to renationalise a water company.

Or another railway.

Or another bank.

Or Electricity company

Or hospital

Or maybe the Royal Mail.

Who knows?

Will a Con government dare to implement The Will of The People?

How much money would the taxpayer have to stump up for that to happen.

How much money would the taxpayer have to stump up for that to happen.

Example:

Hmm, £1 billion in 2021. I wonder if the value has gone up or down since then.

"An investment bank has bought a majority stake in Southern Water...
...Macquarie Group said the company's past failings had been "unacceptable" and promised to reduce pollution.
Southern Water deliberately dumped billions of litres of sewage into rivers and seas between 2010 and 2015 to save money, a judge ruled.
As part of the £1bn acquisition...."

Let's put that into perspective:

I'll grant it is more than the Bra Baroness spent on her yacht.

Got to be wary of what I can and can't say in this thread so I'll have to remain ambivalent.

Sponsored Links
Back