Rising corporate profits account for almost half the increase in Europe’s inflation

Could you, for our benefit, list the 'matters' where each country can do as it pleases, obviously these 'matters' are not covered my the Maastrich Treaty.
No.

It's anything where the countries have not agreed to something else.

Sponsored Links
Could you, for our benefit, list the 'matters' where each country can do as it pleases, obviously these 'matters' are not covered my the Maastrich Treaty.
That was only the hors d'oeuvre. In 2009 the Lisbon Treaty was the real smash and grab, another 40 disciplines they awarded themselves and not a shot fired in anger......good eh.
The Lisbon Treaty was the one where the labour mp Peter Haynes calmed any fears with the classic line "it's just a tidying up exercise"

Last edited:
UK politicians have been entirely free to wreck the UK over the last 50 years, they were free to do so whilst an EU member.

of course UK politicians blamed the EU for UKs failings

of course those British people, like yourself were easily brainwashed to believe it.

Sponsored Links
UK politicians have been entirely free to wreck the UK over the last 50 years, they were free to do so whilst an EU member.
…including selling a chunk of our gold reserves at a knockdown price and going to war on a false claim of WMD's……..

…including selling a chunk of our gold reserves at a knockdown price and going to war on a false claim of WMD's……..
better than that pre warning everyone he was going to sell them and got a shyte price

…including selling a chunk of our gold reserves at a knockdown price

Can you tell me what the return on gold (excluding storage and insurance costs) was, in the twenty years before the sale?

What was growth-reducing inflation in those 20 years?

What was return on investment (for ease, say the FTSE100) in those 20 years?

If you owned something that brought you no benefit, and cost you a lot of money, how long would it take you to reconsider?

Alternatively

If you think you knew better, how much gold did you buy when the price was low?

I'm pretty sure that if you answered truthfully, your answers would be
Don't know
Don't know
Don't know
Less than 20 years
None

But you can guess I know better.

3.5 p per bar a night to store gold at bank of england
sold at $275 per ounce now worth $1965

That was only the hors d'oeuvre. In 2009 the Lisbon Treaty was the real smash and grab, another 40 disciplines they awarded themselves and not a shot fired in anger......good eh.
The Lisbon Treaty was the one where the labour mp Peter Haynes calmed any fears with the classic line "it's just a tidying up exercice

the Con...servative govt is the one creaming taxes off the state for personal gain

why dont the Tory govt speed up asylum claims -because their mates make plenty of money from govt contracts

1) wasnt a knockdown price

2) Tory party voted for Iraq and had they been in govt they wouldve done the same

The unions did a wonderful job of securing high wages and good working conditions for all the coal miners and car factory workers in the 1970s and 1980s.

...for about five minutes until the industry was decimated due to the massive costs of the pay, awkwardness and strikes.

Unions often make people poor.

but you voted for brexit because you wanted British workers to earn more money

but when unions campaign for more money you are against it

so which is it?

but you voted for brexit because you wanted British workers to earn more money

but when unions campaign for more money you are against it

so which is it?
Strikes at car plants wasn't just BL, it was Ford too. They are still going.

BL were selling their most popular car at below cost. Sounds more like poor management to me.

But when workers want better standard of living (not x£ per hour increase) its always the unions putting people out of work.

the Con...servative govt is the one creaming taxes off the state for personal gain

why dont the Tory govt speed up asylum claims -because their mates make plenty of money from govt contracts
Tony Blair ripped up the old labour copy book (no more nationalized industries) are you old labour or new labour or even Starmers new new labour notch?

(no more nationalized industries)
That's wrong, nationalisation was still possible "where those undertakings essential to the common good are either owned by the public or accountable to them".

You are going back almost 30 years as well.

Sponsored Links
Back