Roll on Wednesday

Teachers have got it hard - it's our half term next week, so will have to wait until later on this term before we take our ad-hoc (fully paid) extra holiday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Teachers have got it hard - it's our half term next week, so will have to wait until later on this term before we take our ad-hoc (fully paid) extra holiday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

13 weeks holiday per year, not saying your job aint hard n all but 13 weeks holiday would remedy that!!

Sponsored Links
If you really want to work - do it.

Here, here.

Just because what you may consider workshy folk are bumming around for a four day weekend, does not mean you have to.

Stop moaning and get on with it.

When you've got rid of the hangover.

I'm not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination but I'm not complaining about the bank holidays , after all we get less than most european countries as it is.
Anyway EFCLee you're not really losing two days are you? It's really only one as don't forget this year is a leap year or are you saying that you didn't work the extra day in february?

Then your a cretin and need to be deported :rolleyes:
Off to work now, no rest for the ones who can be bothered.

Organise your work / time off. I'm a contractor, I'm in no way a royalist, in fact I'm a republican, but I really think it is a shame the weather has bee bad today, and dampened many peoples plans.

I don't hate the royal family, and wish them no harm personally, I think it is ludicrous however.

Organise your work / time off. I'm a contractor, I'm in no way a royalist, in fact I'm a republican, but I really think it is a shame the weather has bee bad today, and dampened many peoples plans.

10ab691e.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back