Roll on Wednesday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is that fat waste of space gonna pay some of my council tax or put some food in my cupboards for loss of earnings on Monday and Tuesday, being a contractor am gonna lose 2 days pay which is a frikkin lot of cash these days

So the sooner she snuffs it or the Taliban drop Anola Gay on one of there tax paid garden parties the better, that family do nothing for me never have never will

Anyone agree?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is that fat waste of space gonna pay some of my council tax or put some food in my cupboards for loss of earnings on Monday and Tuesday, being a contractor am gonna lose 2 days pay which is a frikkin lot of cash these days

So the sooner she snuffs it or the Taliban drop Anola Gay on one of there tax paid garden parties the better, that family do nothing for me never have never will

Anyone agree?

well as a contractor organise yourself some work ya lazy bolshie republican
PS it was Enola,
PPS monday is a bank holiday, nothing to do with Her Majesty the Queen

Interesting how you blame the monarchy for your lack of enthusiasm.

Let me guess - you blame Jesus in December...no?

Who do you blame for all of the other holidays?

You need to get over yourself, and get a life. If you really want to work - do it. otherwise work a bit harder to deal with the days when you can't. People have been doing it for decades! :rolleyes:

Anyone agree?

PS it was Enola,

Erm.... organize work for 2 days which are bank holidays are you on that crack pipe, pliz enlighten me to what exactly you would do to source work for them 2 days am all ears

PS..thanks for the English Lesson
PSS..4 day work week aint so bad but 3 days pay will surely be grunted

Roll on Enola should have called this thread!!!

Anyone agree?

PS it was Enola,

Erm.... organize work for 2 days which are bank holidays are you on that crack pipe, pliz enlighten me to what exactly you would do to source work for them 2 days am all ears

eh we didnt arrange the day off last wednesday, we have know about it for a long time, so if i wanted to work on monday and tuesday i would have arranged some work for some other miserable republican, or on second thoughts you could work for all the Royalists who have taken the day off to celebrate, there are loads of SE guys who dont like taking bank holidays off so they get off their fat arze and arrange something, not my problem, but if you are competant and capable you can drive up here and help my joiner son in law fit his own kitchen, there you go, one job arranged, thank me later

Anyone agree?

PS it was Enola,

its PPS for post, post script, PSS is Plumbing Supplies Scotland

Well, Wow, ide never have known

Thanks for pointing out my humongous mistake!!

Sponsored Links
Back