Roma 7844 1BB 333 x 333 x 8 mm floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got to finish a job using those tiles which were bought within the last few months.

Does anyone recognise them and know who sells them?

Tony

Sponsored Links
the Roma range..
you will get these from CTD,from the Gemini range..

Thanks for that suggestion.

I have looked at the CTD and the Gemini web sites and they do not show any 333 x 333 Roma tiles.

Also the cost at about £30 psm is a lot more that I would have expected bearing in mind the nature of this job.

Could they have been a discontinued size and sold off at a clearance price?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Perhaps I am missing something but that link shows eight tiles at 333 x 333 but none of them are called Roma?

Tony

have you tried visiting or calling a ctd store to enquire about them,they could try and source them for you.

There are none very close to me so I would have to call the HQ.

But the price shown of £29 psm seems very high and I would be better wasting the left over four boxes and buying other cheaper tiles at the more usual £12 psm.

But I still think they were being sold far cheaper as they would not have been chosen for the job at £29psm.

Tony

what colour are the ones your looking for..ivory/beige..etc...

worse case senario you could try and match another one similar.

Yes, its a mottles beige.

I have now been able to find out that they came from Topps Tiles.

Do they do discounted and remaindered tiles such as a discontinued size perhaps?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back