Tile skirting - offset or not?

to keep it MINT....
then that is VERY easy....its ALL IN THE PREP......but you should already now that......

mate...lol..

Sponsored Links
refreshing as well when all done..... ;) ....the tile fixing that is... :LOL:

geraint...gayrant...

have we met before..???

you sound so much like L from sfix...i may be wrong tho...!!...??

but.. "must admit you have brought a few numbers to this thread"..lol
and others MATE...but at the end of the day..."stick to what you know"...

tictic..

well it seems that you do not know.. hence the replies to your posts...

Sponsored Links
You being a plumber, would i assume have a totally different way of say running pipes than i would, joining pipes, bending pipes etc etc, thats what creates a mint job, the materials, the planning, the prep, the setting out, the marking etc etc, its something thats gained with years of knowledge and hands on experience.

I guarantee you that if we had identical rooms, my walls and floor would be set out differently to yours, prepped differently, and when finished would look like 2 entirely different rooms.

We dont tell you how to do plumbing mate, and anybody can do plumbing ( basic that is) same as tiling, but then theres plumbers and people who think they can plumb, then theres tile fixers and people who think they can fix tiles.

well it seems that you do not know.. hence the replies to your posts...

gayman
how are you,sorry not been on for a bit,but me being a cowboy tile fixer as you say,i am a very busy man tile fixing at the mo.....

how you...??.. i see your still not on your meds,but not to worry mate.... you must be getting your monies worth out that furry glove off yours by know...surley...to get rid off all that pent up frustation??..eh..

as for replies.....nah looking for just ONE reply....

as for the 2 repeat...repeat...posts..(in other thread)...well my internet connection that night was a bit like you......very....very....

sloooooowwwwww....

what.... :rolleyes:

you telling me this muppet is a plumber jimmy...

ppfftt a plumber.....be jeez gayman you have just went down in my estamation ffs ... now run along.....oh one question before i go are you a.....
timeserved one.....?....

what.... :rolleyes:

you telling me this muppet is a plumber jimmy...

ppfftt a plumber.....be jeez gayman you have just went down in my estamation ffs ... now run along.....oh one question before i go are you a.....
timeserved one.....?....

i am lead to believe he is a plumber Davie mate, as to whether he is time served, not sure, maybe in house, maybe 4 week course lol who knows, until he tells us ;)

looks like gayman has logged off....

probally getting his bed bath and "hopefully" his meds.... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back