Roof vent for "Marley 910881"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm insulating my garage so I can put a washer dryer in there. Walls are done and I'm putting up a plasterboard ceiling and insulating above it.
Because there are no windows in the garage I'm planning an extractor fan through the ceiling.

The tiles say Marley 910881 on their back and the roof angle is only 13 degrees. Can anyone suggest a suitable tile please? and any addapters needed to hook up to an extractor fan.

swtxqh.jpg

xmintx.jpg

Sponsored Links
Those are Marley Wessex and are capable of dealing with 15 degree pitch (smooth with 100mm head-lap).
There is a TVT (tile vent terminal) available in a Wessex.

You simply remove a tile (one that is in a position between rafters), cut the hole, fit the rain baffle, then fit the tvt.

We usually tape a length of vent flexi hose to the end of the tile vent spigot before fitting as it is easier than trying afterwards. This gets fed through the hole first and is left dangling on the ceiling ready for the ceiling fan to pick up.

Once the fan is connected, tape some insulation around the hose to prevent condensation.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back