Root Barriers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently in the process of having a new oil tank and garden shed put in the garden. I'm going to do the foundations for both myself, but because of the close proximity of both to a couple of trees, I've been trying to find a stockist of a flexible Root Barrier Sheet. I have found one company, but they can only sell it in 1m x 100m rolls for £140, plus tape to join it. I only require max 25m, so I'm not keen to buy a 100m length.
Can anyone recommend a company that supplies root barrier sheeting in cut to size?

Sponsored Links
Have you tried 'Plastics by Post' on the Isle of Wight. They do lots of plastics and in smaller quantities

but as its plastic surely it will be a waste of time, i have seen tree rootys go through pond liners and tip grp pools (does take some time though)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info about Plastics by Post, but they do not supply this kind of material.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back