Rough price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Roughly what should I be expecting to pay per m for dot & dab & a skim?

Paying cash & supplying all materials.

5 bed New build, empty.

8x4 plasterboards 12.5mm finished with a skim.

Just after a rough figure what plasterers charge per metre (or is it still per man/day?)

Sponsored Links
Mine charged £120/day for plasterer and £50/day for labourer. He gave me a list of what to get.

That's in Rochdale, Lancs.

Thanks, I've just had 2 quotes & they both equate to £5.50 per linear metre, is this industry standard? In the Midlands

My room was 3.5x3.5 and 2.5 high so that works out at £5.50 per meter labour although the did a couple of other walls in the kitchen the same day.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I've just had 2 quotes & they both equate to £5.50 per linear metre, is this industry standard? In the Midlands
Linear metre? How was that worked out then? It's normally worked out by height X width = m2 so they just measured the width? If you wall is 1m high or 3m high it would still work out the same so say your wall is 5 m long x 3 high and they have charged per linear m they going to board and skim that for £27.50?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back