Rough quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

I'm going to start getting some quotes for some gas work. I want to know a ball park figure of what you guys would think before I get anything done.

All work is within the kitchen, kitchen is an empty bring room with no render or ceiling. The floor is solid concrete. The walls all lime mortar.

1* Run a gas line from the meter to the hobs, about 6 foot.

2* Run a gas line from meter to the boiler, opposite corners of the kitchen, would be about 25 feet to run along down and across the kitchen.

3* Hang the boiler

4* Connect gas feed to boiler, hook up CH and other hot water to feeds to the boiler which will all be waiting for connection.

5* set the boiler up ready for use.

6* hook up hob feed.

Thanks in advance. I just want to have a rough idea in my head.

James

Sponsored Links
Who has done all the work? and can you guarantee that the system is ok, and what boiler ,and who does electrics are some of the questions that spring to mind.

Try asking someone who's actually pitching for the job. Why should anyone else bother taking time to price this for you when this is a DIY advice forum?

Sponsored Links
This forum is for technical advice, not to find out how cheap you could possibly get it done.

Okay, fair cop guys! I had imagined if this was bread and butter work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back