round cooker cable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to get this stuff? if so where?

For some reason there is no cable with my new hob, it recomends using a 32amp rated round cable and has a round hole for it to fit through.

No where I look sells it, they all seem to sell the flat cable.

Its just to go between the hob and the connection on the wall

Sponsored Links
Its used for industrial equipment, almost never domestically, so you probably won't find it in a DIY shop but in an electrical supply co. May be in an industrial estate not a high street. See if the hob instructions say it should be heat resistant or sleeved.

This one is cheaper:

although given how little is needed, I'd spend the extra for the butyl, then you don't have to worry about whether it does need to be heat-resistant, or if there is any grease contamination...

Sponsored Links
That too, although given how little is needed, I'd spend the extra for the butyl, then you don't have to worry about whether it does need to be heat-resistant, or if there is any grease contamination...

this has turned into an odd thread...

But thanks for the information its just what I was after, definatly worth the extra money for the extra piece of mind :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back