rubberbond fleeceback or firestone epdm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
looks like my garage roof bedroom extension felt roof has past its sell by date been patched a few times so was thinking of getting a EDPM roof to replace is there any preference regarding using firestone or rubberbond (had some chap show me samples he was singing the praises of rubberbond and slating the firestone.
regards

Sponsored Links
IIRC, Firestone is an international company with long experience of rubber products and the worldwide market leader in EPDM roofing

I would doubt the word of any "roofer" saying that it was a crap product

But either will perform just as well as the other

Hi. We install both systems and have been doing for years. Rubberbond is the superior product for larger commercial areas. For a domestic dwelling firestone will be perfectly fine if installed right.

Try get a insurance backed guarantee which covers workmanship, usually 10 years, and not a 20/25 year manufacturers guarantee.

Regards

Crownbuild

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back