Rule of 6, we're all in this together.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Nope

Grousing.jpg

Sponsored Links
Right, gonna buy a few shotguns and grab some grouse, then party in the garden at mine!

Sponsored Links
30 different sports are on the exempt list. You're only interested in the one that you perceive 'toffs' take part in. Watch out! That chip on your shoulder is going to tip you over!
Where is this exempt list? I haven't found a link anywhere.

Shooting seems like an odd choice. It's not exactly physically demanding.

surprised netball is there, don't they get close a lot of the time?

Where is this exempt list? I haven't found a link anywhere.

Shooting seems like an odd choice. It's not exactly physically demanding.

It's not that any of them are exempted per se, just that they fit the definitions.
Hence you can't shoot if it does not require a licence.

Who writes this nonsense?

When playing sports informally with people you don’t live with, you must limit the size of your group to 6. It is illegal to do so in a larger group and you may be fined."
So, one can travel to the sporting area with 5 other people, each one can play in different teams of six, and then walk away with 5 different people.

Who writes this nonsense?

So, one can travel to the sporting area with 5 other people, each one can play in different teams of six, and then walk away with 5 different people.

Pah! Even a child could understand that:rolleyes:

Now, fetch me a child; I cannot make head nor tail of it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and/or involve someone who has received an official license to use equipment relevant to the activity.

how many of them are in the list?

Or do you, perhaps, include a driving licence?

It's not that any of them are exempted per se, just that they fit the definitions.
Hence you can't shoot if it does not require a licence.
Yeah, it almost makes sense, apart from the occasional references to a list of exempt sports, which doesn't appear to exist.

I'm going to organise a debating competition* between some people who just happen to be related to me. There might be 12 of us meeting indoors, but it's a formal competition so it seems ok.

* I prefer to think of family get togethers like this rather than scheduled arguing matches.

Sponsored Links
Back