Rule of 6, we're all in this together.

No, not "right".

If you give some examples of these "other items" of which you post, I can see whether they appear justified, or are made-up cobblers.
Angling
Baseball/Softball
Basketball
Canoeing/Kayaking
Caving
Climbing
Curling
Cricket
Dodgeball
Dragon Boat Racing
Equestrian
Floorball
Football
Gaelic Sports
Goalball
Hockey
Ice Hockey
Lacrosse
Netball
Octopush (underwater hockey)
Polo
Roller Sports
Rowing
Rugby League
Rugby Union
Rounders
Sailing
Shooting (including hunting and paintball that requires a shotgun or firearms certificate licence)
Ultimate Frisbee
Volleyball

If you haven't guessed, I'm not taking this *******s seriously since the government doesn't seem to either.

Sponsored Links
Angling
Baseball/Softball
Basketball
Canoeing/Kayaking
Caving
Climbing
Curling
Cricket
Dodgeball
Dragon Boat Racing
Equestrian
Floorball
Football
Gaelic Sports
Goalball
Hockey
Ice Hockey
Lacrosse
Netball
Octopush (underwater hockey)
Polo
Roller Sports
Rowing
Rugby League
Rugby Union
Rounders
Sailing
Shooting (including hunting and paintball that requires a shotgun or firearms certificate licence)
Ultimate Frisbee
Volleyball

If you haven't guessed, I'm not taking this *******s seriously since the government doesn't seem to either.

I was going to ask you for the source as well:mrgreen:

But then your edit turned up:mrgreen:

It's probably a balancing act between what's

Enforceable
Reasonable
Plausible
Acceptable, and
Lobbyable.

Across a whole country and population, no one can please everyone all of the time, not make a set of absolute rules that work all of the time.

Sponsored Links
For instance, I am currently trapped at home (in the reasonably sized garden, as it happens) because I followed the advice, took a test after displaying symptoms, yet still haven't received the results in almost 72hrs.

Wife can't work, I can't do the (site) work I intended to, youngest has to stay off school.

All for what is in almost absolute likelihood, a "cold".

I am not supposed to leave the house or garden.
This rule makes sense of you live in shared flats, a tower block, or a densely - populated area.
I don't.

Trouble is in this country, people have been treated like idiots for so long, they have eventually become so, and more and more of them can't think for themselves without a guidance note to spell out out for them.

You only have to listen to the phone ins where an endless stream of people clearly can't figure out that their three kids, spouse and themselves, can't host both granny AND grandad.

OK.

So, do you know if "the list" was based on a set of criteria (someone mentioned outdoors and licensed earlier), or is just made up for Cummings' sh!ts and giggles?
Clearly not social distancing as Rugby is allowed, even the strange northern one. It looks like a combination of the most popular team sports and whatever someone does in their spare time. Octopush!?

This is a strange and worrying concept in British law - if it is law - that there is a list of things you may do.

Normally, everything is allowed unless specifically prohibited.

Still, just the shape of things to come which many seem not to mind.

This is a strange and worrying concept in British law - if it is law - that there is a list of things you may do.

Normally, everything is allowed unless specifically prohibited.

Still, just the shape of things to come which many seem not to mind.
It's a refreshingly french approach to things. :D

There is talk of hiring Marshall to. Police this rule of 6 caper

If the money / pay is reasonable I would consider it part Time

Say week ends May be.

Do. My bit for the country :cool:

Mind u I would need to be issued with a tazor.

Or I would not bother.

For instance, I am currently trapped at home (in the reasonably sized garden, as it happens) because I followed the advice, took a test after displaying symptoms, yet still haven't received the results in almost 72hrs.

Wife can't work, I can't do the (site) work I intended to, youngest has to stay off school.

All for what is in almost absolute likelihood, a "cold".

I am not supposed to leave the house or garden.
This rule makes sense of you live in shared flats, a tower block, or a densely - populated area.
I don't.

Trouble is in this country, people have been treated like idiots for so long, they have eventually become so, and more and more of them can't think for themselves without a guidance note to spell out out for them.

You only have to listen to the phone ins where an endless stream of people clearly can't figure out that their three kids, spouse and themselves, can't host both granny AND grandad.

This is possibly the biggest failing of the government, after the care home scandal. So many people are in this situation, because the "world beating" testing system that was launched in June was another complete joke.
We wouldn't need this rule of 6 if we could get tested.

We wouldn't need this rule of six if people could think for themselves.

not so true, as you can catch covid and not know for 2-3 weeks. Being careful reduces risk, but it does not eradicate risk.

Sponsored Links
Back