Running new power to detached Garage/Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Nothing I've written was directed at, or related to, you - so if I gave that impression, please accept my apologies. The person I was writing about knows full well who he is!
So by a process of elimination, we are now down to two candidates, me, and mwatsonxx. (I'm assuming that you are not deranged enough to criticise yourself).

So to whom will you next apologise?

And to whom will you have the b***s to be honest, and engage in a debate based on what they actually wrote, untainted by febrile inventions of your own?

Sponsored Links
Because they were the only posts here not made by me (or the OP), and since, as I was the one who typed mine, I know that none of them were "verbatim copy/pastes", so you can only be referring to one of the ones above.
Yes, I clearly owe you a big apology. You must like typing since, having now looked, they clearly aren't "verbatim copy/pastes" - I confess that I hadn't previously noticed that there are countless slight variants, so clearly not copied/pasted. The following are the first 20 I came across, some of which have been posted very many times (and these I have copied/pasted, so they are all "as posted") ....
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say you would do to comply with P1?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you tell your LABC would be the way you would ensure compliance with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say would be the way you'd ensure the electrical work would comply with Part P?
>when you applied for Building Regulations approval, how did you say you planned to comply with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval what did you say would be the way you'd comply with P1?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say would be the way you would comply with P1?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say you'd be doing to ensure compliance with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you tell Building Control would be your way to ensure compliance with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval for all this what did you say would be the way you would comply with P1?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you tell them would be the way that you would comply with P1?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say would be the way that you would ensure compliance with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say would be the way that the electrical work would comply with P1
>when you applied for Building Regulations approval for the garage what did you tell LABC you'd be doing to ensure that the electrical work would comply with Part P?
>what did you say would be the way you'd comply with Part P when you applied for Building Regulations approval?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval what did you tell Building Control about who would be doing the electrical work?
>when you originally applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say would be the way you would ensure compliance with Part P?
>You can't possibly be doing that without Building Regulations approval, so when you applied for that what did you say would be the way you would ensure that the electrical work would comply with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval for this work, what did you say would be the way you would comply with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say, or allow them to assume by default, would be the way that you would ensure compliance with Part P?
>When you applied for Building Regulations approval, what did you say, or by default/tacit acceptance agree, would be the way that you would ensure that the electrical work would comply with Part P?

Again, my apologies. I suppose I'm so sick of seeing them that I don't pay much attention to the actual words, and had therefore assumed that they were all identical.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back