S plan heating with cm927

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guy's am needing to wire up an s plan heating tomorrow with the honeywell cm927

Now this is all their using, no other stat or programmer etc. I need to know the way to do this please. I have wired up what I can but I'm left with 1 cable in each on numbers 4 and 5, where the hard wired room stat would also go into.

As the brown for the 2 port heating would be on it's own??

Just need to see what I need to do with the cables that are left in 4 and 5 and where the s/l from the wireless unit goes to?

Any help appreciated guys.

Sponsored Links
RTFM?

Also you say this is all their (sic) using - is this a "they" as distinct from a "you"? Is this a job you are doing for someone?

RTFM?

Yes it is me doing it lol meant they have bought the bits and I'm merely wiring it all

Read The F***ing Manual

Are you still having a time controller?

4 would be your permanent live to the room stat relay box.

the s/l from the room stat relay box would goto 5 or brown of the 2port valve.

Sponsored Links
****ing charming...

Only wanted to double check, for god sakes.

No, no time controller just the wireless stat/programmer

Read The F***ing Manual

Are you still having a time controller?

4 would be your permanent live to the room stat relay box.

the s/l from the room stat relay box would goto 5 or brown of the 2port valve.

It's as a standard s plan heating and it's being connected to an existing heating system, basically the boiler is being used between two systems.

This is only going to do the heating via the wireless programmer/stat, the separate pump is running via a plug in timer to pump the hot water from the tank to the upstairs extension.

You know of the cm927?

If I'm being dim I apologise.

I really can't make sense of what it is you are trying to do.

So if you have a separate pump on a timer, does that timer fire the boiler as well? Because if that is the case then the other pump will run as well (possibly against a closed valve), unless you have added a relay?

Is it really S-plan or just s single 2-port valve?

Can you draw out all the components and put the diagram online?

I'll draw one and put it up see if that makes sense.

the pump on the timer is just to push more hot water around the extension, the rest is for the heating side of it.

Give me 10 mins

Still not sure what you are asking - can't read the picture.

Possibly you are trying to do something for which it is not designed.

The cm927 is just a thermostat with timing options.

It doesn't matter which plan it is.

It will connect to the same terminals as the old thermostat.

If the boiler has an integral timer for the central heating and you don't want to use it it will have to be set to permanently on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back