Sadiq Khan Vs Donald Trump

Sadiq Khan has encouraged peaceful protest if Donald trump gets a state welcome in our capital.

I for one and a few friends will attend to support & welcome Mr Trump for the good of the country and the good of the world.

I suspect there will be a lot who will welcome Mr Trump to our beautiful country.

If this day ends in violence should Khan resign and any other who encourage protest.

I hope you welcome Putin as well if he ever comes.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Trump should visit and no there should not be protests.

Far worse people have visited these shores.

The American people voted in Trump, its for them to 'do the math', 'go figure'...........whatever.

Its most ironic the citizens of the US in the poor, struggling manufacturing regions really believe one of the richest men has any interest in representing them.

The UK have no influence over US politics, protesting against the president achieves nothing, it just damages US - UK relations. I agree with the reasons people want to protest, but dont agree it can have any positive outcome. Better to let Trump come over and let him speak his drivel.

People can protest all they like its there democratic right . But politicians need to consider that trump may only be there for 4 more years . The USA is our closest allie & they should act accordingly

Incidenatly 26 woman were arrested in Iran (recently) for protesting, they were refusing to wear a head scarf Hmmm wonder if our Mayor will protest about that ?? ;):LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back