Safety of Rwanda (Asylum and Immigration) Draft Bill

Sponsored Links
Good to see you are keeping the thread on-topic. And you say I made a strange remark. :rolleyes:
He likes to pretend he’s clever because he reads the FT. (Psst. He doesn’t understand it).

Sponsored Links
Peers moran and others must be slightly concerned about the prospect of a criminal investigation. My guess is the fuzz won't have the gumption to go through with it after the NoW prosecutions weren't entirely successful.

Blup

Will this succeed?

There is a major problem:

The bill allows the govt to tell courts to ignore parts of International law

however:

1) the govt is not removing itself from International law

2) Rwandan govt has stated the U.K. partnership must comply with Internatiomal law

It looks like there won’t be any planes taking off for Rwanda before the next election
ignoring human rights and international law is perfectly acceptable in the 21st...is real hell does it every hour and no one gives a dam

I read that the 'markets' are predicting the same. June 2024 seems to be the earliest predicted date, but with an election looming, who knows.
Read it again, more carefully.

For some reason UK inflation is worse than our peers.

chrome_screenshot_15 Dec 2023 21_42_16 GMT.png

Predictions I heard yesterday, were for four x rate drops in 2024.
Well I guess as the latest growth figures show economy contracted by -0.3% so If we were heading to a recession rate cuts could be on the cards

This is what I heard:

The MPC said “risks” to inflation remained, given events in the Middle East, despite inflation falling from a peak of 11.1 per cent last October to 4.6 per cent in October this year, meeting Rishi Sunak’s pledge to halve inflation.

The MPC added that it was still very possible wage growth would continue to increase as a result of the possible effects of the recently announced hike to the National Living Wage. It is expected to rise by 10 per cent, from £10.42 to £11.44 an hour.

The MPC briefing warned: “Further tightening in monetary policy would be required if there were evidence of more persistent inflationary pressures.”

Peers moran and others must be slightly concerned about the prospect of a criminal investigation. My guess is the fuzz won't have the gumption to go through with it after the NoW prosecutions weren't entirely successful.

Blup
Morgan is still grizzling because Megan Markle ghosted him :ROFLMAO:

Morgan is still grizzling because Megan Markle ghosted him :ROFLMAO:
Question: have you ever listened to a third party voice mail without their knowledge or consent. Answer:I have never hacked a phone.

Question: have you ever listened to a third party voice mail without their knowledge or consent. Answer:I have never hacked a phone.

Never.

Nor have I ever made money from being the highly paid editor or owner of a newspaper that boosted its profits in that way.

Which Piers Morgan and Rupert Murdoch can't say.

the former is not a criminal offence.
It was a journalists question, the lawyers ones would be more challenging, if it got that far, because of the recent finding that the top brass knew that some hacking had taken place. The Paper didnt seem to put up much of a defence suggesting they didnt want to be in court. It seems to be more about the claimants wanting a finding.

Sponsored Links
Back