Safety tips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have describe some useful point here Never use electrical equipment or tools near a pool or other wet areas.
Look up. Be aware of overhead power lines. Always look up for the location of power lines when carrying or setting up a ladder or using a long-handled pool-cleaning tool.Treat all electric lines with caution and respect. Even low-voltage electric lines and cords can be hazardous if damaged or improperly handled.

Sponsored Links
two of the best ones I have kept with me for the last 24 years in the distribution game,

"IF IN DOUBT ASK!"

"Familiarity breeds contempt" ie treat every job with respect!!

Sponsored Links
Look again at TTC's picture. Note all the plugs and sockets are Schuko! Is any further comment required?

Are you trying to say that this is not a good idea then? ;)
View media item 41418
In theory the inside of the pool is an equi-potential zone. If the sockets sink then the dangerous voltage gradients through the water will be confined to the immediate area around the sockets. So people in the pool are safe provided they do not touch anything or any person outside the pool and are not close to the sunken sockets.

So the safety tip is , Never trust theories.

Agreed, though I would classify that as a "top tip" rather than a "safety tip." With relevance to the tiltle, I would prefer to read about "safety tips."
You don't think that eating yellow snow is unsafe?

Agreed, though I would classify that as a "top tip" rather than a "safety tip." With relevance to the tiltle, I would prefer to read about "safety tips."
You don't think that eating yellow snow is unsafe?

In the context of electrical safety, it appears a digression has been made.

And congrats, you've superceded 35000 posts. And can we say you might also be the biggect thanker here?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back