Salamander Technical Support

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Afternoon,

Just to let everyone know that if you have a problem with a Salamander pump, Homeboost, force pump etc. I will try to help as much as I can and reply as soon as i get a chance. Talk to you all soon.

Regards

Sponsored Links
Looks like spam to me, especially as you have posted the same on other forums.

Sorry you think that,

As I say if anyone would like any help we are here for them - this is not spam.

We are genuinely trying to help as a manufacturer of our pumps.

Regards

It will be up to admin ultimately, but technically you are breaking forum rules on advertising... With your signature and username.

Might be an idea to contact them?

Sponsored Links
There seems to be some confusion on other forums now that I am Spam on here. Just to make you all aware that a few of the guys in the office have taken a forum/website each to try and offer some help and advice where needed.
As I say, We are here to help and look forward to talking to you all.

Its no problem, we might not be here every minute of the day but will try to help as much as we can.

To the moderator, im sorry about the confusion yesterday but, im just a plumber and very new to the whole forum thing.

cheers

Hope you stick around longer than the last sally techy who posted on here kv ;)

Good morning,

Dont worry about that, we will stick around as long as we can.

cheers

Personally ithink its a bonus for the site if the manufacturers get involved.

Hopefully more might follow.

I got one of your Home booster/mains pumps to fit in the next few weeks

We speced it , so as to get my head around it :) the pump will boost the flow rate up to a maximum of 12 litres a minute

i.e if the mains is 8 litres the pump can add 4 litres a minute ?? ect ect

Good morning,

Thats correct, a turbine in the pump will spin at a varying degree depending how many L/min is going through the pump. This is translated in the PCB on the pump to tell it how fast to turn, therefore maintaining 12l/min at the outlet of the pump. You need over 3l/min to initiate the pump which shouldn't be a problem with most mains.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back