Sales Time Again

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well its that time of year when all the stores have their annual giveaway of all their goods at rock bottom prices.

I go to the sales every yr and have yet to see anything that is a true bargain! :rolleyes: All these stores only seem to put a SALE banner in their windows and everyone assumes that they are giving stuff away!

Has anyone seen any real bargains because I am struggling! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What annoys me is that they put a big sign up saying;
UP TO 60% OFF.
But, the 60% OFF is in huge letters and the UP TO is in tiny letters.
And the only stuff with 60% off is, the junk they can't get rid of. And, the good stuff isn't even reduced.

I have just bought a new washing machine, mine conked out on the 22nd. So had a look around for a suitable replacement.
Before Christmas the price I had seen for one, was over £420.
Managed to buy the same today for £305 with next day delivery, just hope it turns up now!

got a new copy of NIS 2011 for £23.. can use it on 3 pc's as well so I'll be doing mom's and brothers for no extra..

Sponsored Links
I got myself a Sony 40 inch LCD TV for the bedroom which was up for £800, got it for £399. We intended on just buying a new freeview box for the bedroom and as this was built in to the TV I thought sod it....i'm getting it!

you need to know what you need; what's a good one; and what is a normal price. Otherwise you are liable to fall victim to sales tricks.

The missus managed to get a 2010 calendar reduced from £9.99p to only 5p
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is the best time of year to buy Christmas decorations. Get them in now for next year. I just picked up two 40-bulb strings of fairy lights for £3-50. That's one to put up and the other for spare bulbs. :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back