Salmon Rushdie

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
as have non-Jews (Arabs)

It is pushing the truth to say that a small itinerant tribe, moving from place to place over a long period, is entitled to claim ownership, not only of every place where their ancestors might once have set up camp, but all the land within hundreds of miles in every diection.

By the same token the whole of England belongs to Irish Travellers and their descendants, and anyone who describes themselves as an Irish Traveller even if they, their parents and grandparents, have never been to Ireland or England; and do not speak Irish or English.

Where do we start John. Canadians & Americans need to come back to Europe. Central & South America need yo head back to Spain, Portugal Holland & France. The Aussies need to come back to The UK Italy Croatia & Greece . Its going to be a merry go round. My Jewish friend will have to go back to the Yemen . ...dont suppose she will last long...

So where do we start. ?

Last edited:
If he seemed so at ease killing Muslims, I doubt my feelings on the subject would have swayed him one way or the other. He obviously didn't hold them in high regard.

That's not what I'm asking.

You are, rightly, outraged at him killing innocent people in Manchester. But were you angry at him killing innocent people in Libya?

Like this gentleman you recall. Not really a duck is he.

Corbyn was no anti semite, but you lot who easily allow the right wing media to sway you, we're happy to believe the most anti-racist parliamentarian in the commons was a bigotted anti semite. But hey, you believed the gutter media, and now we're gona be paying over £4'000 per year in energy costs alone (yes Corbyn had promised to re-nationalise energy, whereas your incompetent dishonest hero Boris and Co have allowed them to massively increase their prices to line their pockets)

Where do we start John. Canadians & Americans need to come back to Europe. Central & South America need yo head back to Spain, Portugal Holland & France. The Aussies need to come back to The UK Italy Croatia & Greece . Its going to be a merry go round. My Jewish friend will have to go back to the Yemen . ...dont suppose she will last long...

So where do we start. ?

1947 is when the zionist "israeli" ethnic cleansing of Palestinians started. Thankfully the Palestinians are fiercely resisting.

Corbyn was no anti semite, but you lot who easily allow the right wing media to sway you, we're happy to believe the most anti-racist parliamentarian in the commons was a bigotted anti semite. But hey, you believed the gutter media, and now we're gona be paying over £4'000 per year in energy costs alone (yes Corbyn had promised to re-nationalise energy, whereas your incompetent dishonest hero Boris and Co have allowed them to massively increase their prices to line their pockets)

Now don't be silly

Now don't be silly

Keir Starmers a complete moron and a dishonest charlatan, wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

How you feeling about the £4'000 annual bills rise? Had Corbyn won, this would never have happened. But you lot preferred anyone but Corbyn so voted for these lying tories and now look at the mess we're in.

As I said, too many of you guys are very easily manipulated by the right wing gutter tabloids and right wing liars like Nigel Farage.

Sponsored Links
Back