Salus controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I swap a salus wireless controller from one you can't set to come on and off at certain time to a model you can. Wil the new controller pair up to the salus reciver that is fit? The salus reciver and boiler are only 2 years old.

Sponsored Links
in theory yes but with experience you are better changing them as a pair, would recommend another brand Salus are the most unreliable controls on the market, soon to be over taken by the cheap chinese ones getting flogged by the barrow load on ebay

I have this salus one that can link to your phone. But can't access it as its locked to another user, the last home owner. And can't get hold of them for the password. Any ideas to get around this?

Attachments

• 16103092980632565463652343548095.jpg
    16103092980632565463652343548095.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 75
Sponsored Links
I have this salus one that can link to your phone. But can't access it as its locked to another user, the last home owner. And can't get hold of them for the password. Any ideas to get around this?

I don't think there is a way round this, i have a salus it500 its works as it should, the firmware update took a long time ( it was stuck on teh app so managed to do it from laptop) however the app is buggy in that its not instant, a quick login and logout works , it failed to operate properly when clocks went forward, again logout and back in again on the app, i set mine up with a generic email address related to my post code so if i sell my house i can pass onto new owner.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back