Salus RT500Rf Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have just replaced a faulty or so I thought Salus RT500RF with a like for like but Im still having the same problems with the new one which are as follows.
Green light on recevier unit but no call for heat symbol on thermostat.
Heating on all the time even though temp set to low 10 degrees.
The only way I can turn my heating off is to switch the on off switch on the recevier.
I have read back through the past post on this site and it looks like this not the best of room stats.
Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
I have read back through the past post on this site and it looks like this not the best of room stats.

That's putting it mildly. I'd say the worst brand name ever to beset our industry.

Sling it and install a Honeywell. Surely cheaper than a Salus every week.

fitted loads and never had a problem with any of them. have you followed the instructions exactly?

have you removed any off the jumpers in the sender unit and flicked the corresponding dip switches in the receiver unit? have you pushed the reset button after you did the above.

if you havent, then your neighbour hasnt either! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back