salus RT500RF room thermostat.

If you are not regular I would say it's the wrong stat for you

Sponsored Links
snowflake mode it is off until you push the flake button again
up+down arrows, any button reverts back to the normal programme.

if you override by raising or lowering the temp, it switches back to the programmed mode when it reaches the next on/off period. and then carries on as programmed.

if you override by raising or lowering the temp, it switches back to the programmed mode when it reaches the next on/off period. and then carries on as programmed.

Sorry not completely getting it. So when in snowflake mode can I raise and lower the temp ?

diycooper";p="2343696 said:

Will this work if I set the 5 defaults setting which cover the full 24 hrs to 25 degrees. then just use my TRVS to regulate and then the snowflake to on and off as required ?

Sponsored Links

Will this work if I set the 5 defaults setting which cover the full 24 hrs to 25 degrees. then just use my TRVS to regulate and then the snowflake button to turn on and off as required ?[/quote]

For any one that is having problems setting up there rt500rf here is the link to there video that tells you how to set it up http://www.salus-tech.com/downloads/training-videos/ . I install this roomstat all of the time and haven't had any problems with any of then (around 50) and if you want to turn it off hold the up & down buttons (together) till the screen go's clear and that's it off. If you want it back on (timed) just press up or down and the screen will come back on.

Plus

The way you use this stat is set the times you want the heating on by the temp so say I want it on at 6am till it gets to 20c then at 8am (gone out) Ive set the temp down say 10c and if the room drop below 10c why am out then it will come on till it gets to 10c , so the low temp is really the off temp with frost protection on.

Hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back