Salus RT510TX green light won’t come on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

For some strange reason today my thermostat had completely turned off.

I replaced the batteries to new Alkaline batts and it came back to life.

I have managed to pair my thermostat and my receiver which is next to my boiler but for some reason the green light will not come on. The flame is appearing on the thermostat but won’t kick the boiler on when I put the desired temp up on the thermostat

I have tried a few things I have read through different pages on this form.

turning off / on
Changing batteries
Re-syncing

However none of these seem to work.

the boiler does work as I have turned the receiver off auto onto manual and the radiators etc come on but I would like to get my thermostat connected again to control from here

Any other suggestions please?

Sponsored Links
Turn the thermostat tomin and leave for 10 seconds, then turn to max and leave for 10 secons and see if it comes on then turn back to what you usually have it at, thae bad news is Salus are notorious for doing this

Hi Iain unfortunately didn’t work.

the solid red light is on but the green light below doesn’t come on when it’s on auto.

Think it looks like I will need to get a new thermostat unless any other suggestions :(

Sponsored Links
No the green light didn’t flash it was a red flashing light only

once I replaced batteries and pressed pair the red flashing light went solid red however the green light below didn’t come on. I then pressed pair again and it went onto tested and done the 10 min countdown
But the green light still didn’t come on.

This is the thermostat and receiver right now in the picture attached.

They havent paired then , follow the instructions in the clip, if the green light doesnt flash they are not paired

Ok thank you.

I have done everything the clip says. The red light flashes then goes solid red when i then do the sync it counts down from 10 I then do test and let it run the 10 min countdown but still nothing

I have turned the heat up to 35 and the green light still doesn’t come on?

The clip refers to salus Rt310i not sure if that makes a difference but both the receiver and thermostat are identical. The search history on the link you have sent me also says rt510tx so I’m sure that will be ok

There are 2 switches inside the thermostat should both be up?

It cut off some point Sunday morning and I don’t know if these switches may have tripped and moved position but they are both pointing up. Could this be the issue for the connection?

if the green light doesnt come on during binding they have not communicated

There are 2 switches inside the thermostat should both be up?

It cut off some point Sunday morning and I don’t know if these switches may have tripped and moved position but they are both pointing up. Could this be the issue for the connection?
No they are nothing to do with the pairing, are you Definately following EVERY step in the correct order of that video ?

Yeah following each step I am doing right now also and waiting for the sync.

as already said salus are very poor, you would be better getting something more reliable

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back