Sam Smith is now called they

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so the err was male pop singer Sam Smith now wants to be called 'they'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49688123

Now i had a pretty fierce debate with one younger member of my family about this as it seems in their generation entirely acceptable. Is it really required, do you need to announce this sh.t my only thoughts are wacko jacko and prince who wanted to be called symbol. I assumed it was the influence of being surrounded by sycophants and servants to their every need.

In today's society apparently it's all about being heard and people accepting what you want to be known as, also ensuring you respect their fears anxieties etc and factor them in when they are in your presence.

Where does it stop. Imagine in school in the future this is 134255 they don't like letters in their name they also walk inside this nitrogen/oxygen dome please dont touch it as they are sensitive to any resonance below 100hz it causes them anxiety. Avoid direct eye contact and please ensure any holes are covered well any holes that exceed 2cm diameter and or are multiple.

It really needs to stop. I get it we have degrees of sexuality etc etc. But I dont care what they feel think keep it to yourself. and I dont think we need to create an environmental profile for each person in our presence.

Sponsored Links
Its rather convenient sam smith has a name that coukd be either gender.

Might be a bit tricky if he was called Dave

RWR angry at the use of words now. Is there no limit to their Anger? The most environmentally friendly thing to do is harness all this anger to produce energy.

So what's your contribution to this thread more methane and hot air..hmm could power a small energy efficient device for a while..hmm environmentally I think youd be a prime candidate to be totally recycled toward an actual functional and complete working human being not just a bellend :LOL:

Let's keep it on topic save wasting oxygen etc..

Sponsored Links
He should sort out his mumbling "singing" style first, imho. Their enunciation is terrible, for a vocal "artist".

Last edited:
So what's your contribution to this thread more methane and hot air..hmm could power a small energy efficient device for a while..hmm environmentally I think youd be a prime candidate to be totally recycled toward an actual functional and complete working human being not just a bellend :LOL:

Let's keep it on topic save wasting oxygen etc..

Steady on he does have 3 degrees u know

:LOL:

Where does it stop
I do not think it ever does..1950s, Elvis Presley was seen as "way out " then punk rock,,etcNow seen as very very tame..Later .Legalisiing homo stuff,,society always pushes the boundaries it appears.LBGT,,etc...becoming tame..move onto the next frontier

If a hundred - odd different identities are going to become the norm, it's going to be harder to remember any one person's chosen one, than it would be picking the ace of spades from a shuffled pack of cards .

Which will make anyone failing to remember or identify the chosen one, normal, rather than a slavering hater.

Which will make anyone failing to remember or identify the chosen one, normal, rather than a slavering hater.[/QUOTE]
Lol....if you say so..

You say "failing to remember"; how is anyone supposed to know in the first place?

Ignore the nonsense. It is just more rubbish from the US.

Sponsored Links
Back