Samba irobot vacuum cleaner - lost instruction manual

Min

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks

I cannot find the Instruction Manual for my Samba robot vacuum cleaner, so was wondering if any of you good folk have one, and could scan and email me the pages on Troubleshooting which explains what errors like E001, E002 etc mean.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks

Mary

Sponsored Links
Oh my word, thank you JJ, that is soooo close. Lots of the manual is the same, but the error codes on my machine are E001, E002 etc. The only one I can remember is E004 means the right wheel is stuck.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried ignoring the E00 & just checking the right wheel for a foreign body ( as per code 1 on the list)?

Yes, the right (and left) wheel is ok :(

All the codes appear to refer to cleaning some area or other, I think I would just work through them one at a time & see if that cures the problem. Does the code reset after powering off then back on & does it come up in all modes?

Yes, error persists through turn off/turn on. Have cleaned everything and still get error. have contacted company that is producing the Roomba that looks very similar and see if they have some archived manual for the Samba

Apparently they are all the same machine but badged up & sold by different companies. I have no experience of working on then but I would hazard a guess that you have a dirty or faulty sensor or a blown circuit board. It would be interesting to hear the result if you mange to get it sorted.

Thanks so much I'll let you know how it goes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back