Same day delivery building merchants in Birmingham???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've just moved to Birmingham with my team to build a few houses for a client, does anyone know of any reliable and fairly priced builders merchants in the area who offer same day delivery preferably .??

Sponsored Links
I'm not from Brum but you're obviously green to this game - it don't work like that unless you can call in 'favours' :LOL: .

All the merchants offer same day delivery - as long as you're the only customer.

Sponsored Links
We patronise the same (small family) builders merchant despite desperate offers of £££'s off from other rivals.

This is because of the 'swift' service we can call upon when we really need it.

There have been many times when i have needed gear to finish a job and even the gaffer has managed to bring stuff out to us. This saves us a lot more than even the best discounts on offer from the bigger chains.

Our loyalty may be viewed as a silly affectionate bond to an old idea (like paying your bill on time) but it has its rewards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back