Same injector or different problem

R

Ringy123

Hi guys I've got with a 2006 VW Passat 1.9 TDI. My car has had some symptoms since I bought it last year it was only a couple of months ago I brought it for a diagnostic test and that showed up that there was one cylinder misfiring, so the injector was replaced with a reconditioned one (not sure whether my old injector was reconditioned or whether is was different reconditioned one). Anyway after about a week of getting the repair done I noticed the same symptom still existed as previous but not as bad or not as often but then again after a week of the repair was the first time I really actually drove the car on hard (motorway drive). So my question is do ye think it is the same injector giving me the problem (not fixed properly) or now it's a different one playing up. Any advice thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't wast time guessing have diagnostic check and know for sure.

If its the pd engine there is a common problem with the wiring loom that runs to the injectors. It sits under the cam cover and gets covered in oil and has a hard life so breaks down leading to random misfires.
About £40 from vw so worth looking at, bit fiddly to change.

Sponsored Links
Don't know about VAG's, with FORD a new injector has to be programmed in using a laptop too.

Back