Samsung American fridge freezer

Reaction score
Hi I have an american fridge freezer model RS53K4400SA s/n 051x4ebha00993m bought from curry a couple of years ago. It has developed a fault No lights no display no chill freeze or water. If switched off for a short period I can hear something power up when switched back on all fuses are fine and the light (LMP1) on one of the pcbs lights for a second before going out.
Help appreciated
Dave

Sponsored Links
iOS Image - 1879262001.jpg
iOS Image - 905124949.jpg

Hi again little update the power board number in first pic and a 5 volt reg in pic 2 ic501
There is a socket onboard with 12 and 5 volt the 12 is 10.6 and the 5 is 0v
The reg is measuring short between in and ground it’s been a while I cannot see a path for a short across the transformer
Anyone any advice circuits service manuals for this fridge
Cheers Dave

Well update fridge is working again whilst waiting for a new regulator i used a laptop psu and 2 variable regulator boards one at 5volt and one at 12 put wires into the lv plug and powered all on at the moment all is good

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back