Samsung C3530 mobile phone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This 'phone uses Bluetooth to download photos to PC, there was no USB cable with it, was there a CD disc with it. I have not used Bluetooth before, and am not sure how I proceed in order to connect this to my PC. I presume, it links to the wireless router somehow. I have looked for drivers, but not really sure what I may need here. Any advice and/or web-links would be very much appreciated, thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Usually on the CD there is a programme that will install everything you will need to your computer.

I would just let the CD do its thing and you should be ok.

ps - this is a proper Samsung DC, isn't it?

Europlex, thanks for reply. I should have said, 'nor was there a CD disc with it'. need to download from Samsung site, but looks confusing!

If the phone has a micro SD memory card in it, you could always take it out and get the photos onto your PC that way.

Sponsored Links
Stivino, yes I have now set it to record to card, rather than phone. Should have done so earlier. thanks for reply.

How to connect Samsung C3530 to my laptop?
It is more simple when you think! You may connect Samsung C3530 to PC or Mac in 3 steps::

Install official software Samsung Connect© (Download).
Choose connection mode: USB, Bluetooth, Port (if cable Samsung is available, see the original package).
Launch installed software Samsung Connect© and press «Connect».
Ready! You may download, upload or share your music files, video or documents!
Also you may share Internet connection over the local network with your Samsung C3530, just press «Share Internet Connection».

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back