Saniflo Systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im due to install one for the first time in about a months time, ive noticed a few people posting saying not very promising things about them? anybody whos installed one got any tips or suggestions of any common problems apart from not to install it as thats not an option.

Sponsored Links
i am not a plumber or heating engineer, but i have read most of the saniflow posts.

Its no one objects to them, its the fact that they go wrong that is the problem, think about it.

its just been used and stops working, you need to take the lid off, since it has just stopped working what is not only it full of, but the outlet pipe full of?

I personaly would like to see a picture of the inside of one Before it gets plumbed in, as in its brand new and never been used, i am curious how it chops stuff up

Friend of mine installed one in his new en-suite. All ok but no-one is allowed number 2's in it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Piranah....type macerator ..like in larger sewage pumps ...........have a google :mad: :LOL:

wonderb0y said:
Im due to install one for the first time in about a months time, ive noticed a few people posting saying not very promising things about them? anybody whos installed one got any tips or suggestions of any common problems apart from not to install it as thats not an option.

I have fitted loads and most have a 2 year guarantee so you won,t have to go near it for a while :LOL:

ive allready told the customer that if anything was to go wrong then they get a saniflo engineer out to look at it, forget looking into one of them after 2 years

Had one go wrong last week.To busy to go ! so builders got sent instead,****s removed lid only to find a thing like a large french loaf curled inside.One called over his mate to see the beauty, as they both looked in opened mouthed the motor cut in !!!!!!!!!

lmao thats why i tell people i dont touch inside em after installation.

my friend had his hand in one as his misses had put down a nice womanly thing which got the motor jammed, not somthing i'd like to be doing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back