Sat-Nav - which one?

securespark
hi :)
Hows things good I hope ?
so many ideas above
wether to get a cheap blouse from tescos ...
once we had hundreds here maybe the ladies are scaring off the guys .. lol
only kidding its better than the raving loonies that were here ...
come back *** ** an ******
only kidding ...lol :)

Sponsored Links
i usually follow the car in front because they seem like they know where there going, 40% of the time it works :oops: My mate lent one of them tom toms the other week and rang me for my post code to find my house :eek: you put in the nearest bank or petrol station and it shows you, i want one but they will be giving them away soon, technology is moving so fast and your scared of buying it because you know their just waiting to get rid so the next one can come out, well thats what im hoping ;) My mate brought back his ipod hed had six month ,still under guarantee and they didnt have them in stock anymore so they gave him the latest at the same price :eek: he's going back in six month ;)

MMmm ..
Tech does get very out of date ... sooo quickly ..

I heard the the big names have the future tech stuff 2 years ahead already .. an planning ahead ..

remember in 2004 wondering about these wonderful DVD/rw PC drives at £957
now under £60

In that case then maybe I will be able to get a wardrobe, fill it will clothes and a sat nav and still have change from £500 if I hang on a bit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Oi Moz.... :p Bet they didn't have anything your colour in Tesco's hahaha

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Yeh, so many ideas.

Still thinking about what to go for.

You said it .....

Get the best you can reasonably afford... be it second hand A to Z or half the bridge of the
QMpainting2.jpg
!!

"..if you're gonna do it, do it right, right?" Right then -- Do it !!

:D :D :D ;)

Back