Satellite dish and scaffolding

Sym

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have scaffolding at the back of the house for re-rendering, the dish was attached to the wall and has been taken off. I want to attach it to the scaffolding - is there a special attachment i can buy from somewhere ??

any ideas - cable ties dont seem strong enough.

cheers

Sponsored Links
Have a word with your scaffolder,they can do it for you with many of their clip pole fixing type.

Good idea - but they have been and are not back till 8 weeks when they bring it down :(

I don't know what bracket you have from the dish, how about a big jubilee clip or U-bolt.

Sponsored Links
Yea what sort of dish is it.

I have done a few Raven dishes & I just use a U bolt, they cost about £1 from a TV shop

If you get it on the scaffold how are you going to tune it in?

Go to a proper aerial supplies stockist they will keep fittings to mount any type of aerial onto a 2" dia mast. This can be easily adapted to fit scaffold pole.

Alan

AlanE said:
Go to a proper aerial supplies stockist they will keep fittings to mount any type of aerial onto a 2" dia mast.
Which usually is scaffold pole (albeit aluminium)!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back