Saturday Night Teaser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Drained my water down today to replumb downstairs toilet. Done what I needed and then turned stopcock back on. System refilled ok apart from upstairs bathroom had no cold water to begin with and now has very little pressure. Header tank is full and relatively clear of debris.
Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
As its double time at the weekend I will reply on Monday!

The problem is still there this morning. I was thinking either frozen pipe- as what little water that is coming out is very cold or debris down pipe stirred up by the refilling of the tank as there is a gurgling noise when the tap is switched on. Is the bathroom cold water fed straight from the tank and if so is there a trick to find which feed it is - I have two from the tank both the same bore pipe. I can feel a pipe in the airing cupboard coming down from the loft making the gurgling noise when the cold is on in the bathroom can I presume that this pipe would be the feed and start by seeing if its blocked?

Sponsored Links
Could I connect output from power shower to cold tap of bath and open both to remove air lock in bathroom??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back