Saunier Duval F30E Plus Vertical Flue pack required.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Having real trouble sourcing one of these vertical flue packs as the boiler itself has been discontinued. The manufacturer does say that they may still exist at some places but unfortunately they don't manufacture these or stock them anymore. So here I am trying to find out if anybody may know of a place I could source this from? I have seen the Ferrolii F30E, would that be a rebranded boiler of the same as they have the vertical flues readily available for that.

Any information or help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
sorry but you cant put a Ferroli flue on a Saunier Duval boler, only way that you could is if the manufacturer supplied you in writing that it was OK which you have very little chance of them doing, I agree it would probably work but to be legal you would need it in writing

sorry but you cant put a Ferroli flue on a Saunier Duval boler, only way that you could is if the manufacturer supplied you in writing that it was OK which you have very little chance of them doing, I agree it would probably work but to be legal you would need it in writing

Hi ianmcd,

thanks for your reply! I understand that it wouldn't be legal and that is the reason I am asking here for any help. I was just asking if anybody knew that they were the same or not but I appreciate your answer :)

Any more help would be again appreciated very much.

Thank you all.

Don't expect much in here beyond "don't do it", I would doubt very much if the Ferroli is the same as the SD and fitting a Ferroli flue to your boiler is potentially very dangerous. You shouldn't be fiddling with it yourself anyway...

Sponsored Links
THanks for the replies again.

I totally understand and I would not be touching it myself. I am just trying to source the correct part. The part about ferroli is just something I was wondering and not something I am looking to do. :)

Is it a Thema Condens F30E, a Semia Condens F30E or a Themaclassic F30E?

Hi muggles,

Sorry about that it is a thermaclassic F30E Plus. Not sure what the difference is between the plus and regular models though. Thanks once again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back