Saunier Duval F30E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Afternoon

Looking for some assistance. I have the above boiler, around 2yrs ago I had an issue where when turning on the hot water the radiators would heat up. I eventually got fed up of resetting the boiler and paid for Saunier Duvals call out.

The engineer brought with him a whole 3 way divertor part but seemed to only replace the divertor valve itself.

2yrs on and the boiler is up to its old tricks again, luckily the engineer left the old part with me so I found it in the loft.

I can find the full 3 way divertor (S1079100) but knowing that the whole thing isn't required I don't want to spend any more money than I possibly have to.

I have had a look inside the boiler and reckon I could have a go at fitting it myself, but I need the part.

It has 7217R029 stamped on it but I can't find anywhere in the uk to buy this part.

Does anyone know where I could source one from.

Thanks
Ross

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back