Saunier Duval Thelia 623 - HELP!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Saunier Duval Thelia 623 combination boiler. The electricity, pilot light and everything has stopped working!! No idea what it could be. Can anyone help? Any ideas??? :(

Sponsored Links
fuse, is it turned on? has some one turned "controller" to off?

Hi Breezer, i've checked the fuse and the controller with the electronic display doesn't turn on as i can't get electricity to the boiler. I think it's completely broken!!!?!!

if the "controler" is separate and it is dead that would imply there is no mains yo it, or it has given up (unlikely)

Sponsored Links
replace it with a 3 amp fuse, if its still not working, check the main box fuse. If you have a mulitmeter check to see if there is power to the spur and it is 240, i have found faulty spurs that light a neon screwdrive but wont power a boiler. if there is power there check for power at the LIVE on the boiler, if it has power check boiler fuses, if it has no power its not related to the boiler

power to boiler YES - call gas
power to boiler NO - call sparky

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back