Savages

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is that withcraft thing where the poor kid was tortured and killed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/01/witchcraft-trial-unreported-cases-police

To be honest I was going to make a joke about people getting het up about Pepe Reina and that silly add while this kind of thing is going on, but reading about what that poor lad went through it's not appropriate.
This was barbaric, and more cases going on according to police.

Sponsored Links
Was only watching that Reina add last week, then noticed yesterday about that group that has been offended by it.

I have never read such rubbish..... :evil:

This is not the first time this has happened sooey. Won't be the last.

Goes on all the time in parts of Africa, to their own children.
Unbelievable stuff.
Genital mutilation.
Torture to rid the children of fictitious demons.
It simply follows on that they will continue this disgusting behaviour whatever country they happen to live in.

Bullet.

Sponsored Links
From what I can gather a lot of it seems to be done in the name of christianity as well.
There was an African woman on the radio yesterday talking about it who was obviously a fervent christian. She was lamenting the violence used to cast out these "devils", and postulating about the power of prayer. Though she was just as convinced about the existence of these "devils".
Considering the church has been in Africa for hundreds of years warning uncivilised people about the devil on the grounds that they were civilising them, it's not really surprising that some people will decide that prayer is not enough, leading to this kind of behaviour.

Deportation, not in our jails, fook off with them.

Problem with deporting criminals before they finish their sentene is that we have no way of knowing they will finish off their jail time when they get back to their country.

I know of a Pakistani drug dealer who was deported back to serve the rest of his sentence off and he had a man serve it for him...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/01/witchcraft-trial-unreported-cases-police

To be honest I was going to make a joke about people getting het up about Pepe Reina and that silly add while this kind of thing is going on, but reading about what that poor lad went through it's not appropriate.
This was barbaric, and more cases going on according to police.

it takes alot to shock me and that did.

truly appalling.

Deportation, not in our jails, fook off with them.

Problem with deporting criminals before they finish their sentene is that we have no way of knowing they will finish off their jail time when they get back to their country.

I know of a Pakistani drug dealer who was deported back to serve the rest of his sentence off and he had a man serve it for him...

Got the fooker out of the country though. Thats the point.

Sponsored Links
Back