Unreported world

Sponsored Links
Hold on a minute though. Forget Afghanistan. Treating women badly is not the sole preserve of Muslim men.

Maybe not to quite the same degree, but it is by no means uncommon to find men in this country (white men who were born here) who treat women appallingly (and of course other countries the world over). In fact, men of all nations.

They are nice to them but as soon as they are married, they "turn". They get terribly jealous and controlling and start abusing their partners. They are not allowed out, they can't phone their friends, they are told what to wear, that they are too fat, that no one else will love them, etcetera. Yet strangely enough, even though they are "too fat" or "ugly", they are accused of having affair after affair and their mobiles are ransacked....

Meanwhile, these men do as they please. They come and go, down the pub, go out with their mates, wear what they like, eat what they like, they have affairs.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Absolutely right, but there is a major difference.
In these backward countries the way that men can treat women is actually enshrined in their law. In many instances they have the right to kill them.

Then we give them asylum in this country. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I don't believe there's any stopping this behaviour.
Intervention, education, condemnation??? Nothing will work.

More Islamophobia to be deleted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So! All these threads involving 'that which we may not name' are deleted because you complain to the mods.

You know, Joe, that brushing it under the carpet will not make a problem go away. In fact, it is more likely to exacerbate it.

More Islamophobia to be deleted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So! All these threads involving 'that which we may not name' are deleted because you complain to the mods.

You know, Joe, that brushing it under the carpet will not make a problem go away. In fact, it is more likely to exacerbate it.
It's all to do with market forces. If this site tends to delete threads which may insult certain people's beliefs then this will be solely due to customers being of a particular view which affect profit margins

Hold on a minute though. Forget Afghanistan. Treating women badly is not the sole preserve of Muslim men.

Maybe not to quite the same degree, but it is by no means uncommon to find men in this country (white men who were born here) who treat women appallingly (and of course other countries the world over). In fact, men of all nations.

They are nice to them but as soon as they are married, they "turn". They get terribly jealous and controlling and start abusing their partners. They are not allowed out, they can't phone their friends, they are told what to wear, that they are too fat, that no one else will love them, etcetera. Yet strangely enough, even though they are "too fat" or "ugly", they are accused of having affair after affair and their mobiles are ransacked....

Meanwhile, these men do as they please. They come and go, down the pub, go out with their mates, wear what they like, eat what they like, they have affairs.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

It's not also, uncommon in this country to find women who abuse their partners. I've seen such women on the Jeremy Kyle show. Women who treat their husbands as meal tickets, women who treat their husbands as dogs, women who tell them what to wear, what to eat, etc Women who have affair, after affair.
Yep Ain't the West a fantastic male dominated place to live. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There's no reason to delete anything written here. Everything written about in this thread and more has just been shown to be true on national tv.
So it can hardly be classed as inflammatory or inciting hatred or any of that b*ll^*x can it? ;)

It's not also, uncommon in this country to find women who abuse their partners.

Yes and no.

Women do abuse their partners. But it's not as common. Or at least, from known, reported cases, it is not as common.

In my first marriage, I was abused. We're talking 1990 onwards here. When she set fire to the bed (with me sleeping in it), I was lucky to wake and managed to put out the quilt and then rang the Police to report the abuse. They reluctantly turned up mumbling excuses about how they didn't get involved in domestic disputes.

When I explained the situation, they looked at my 6 stone 5' 4" wife and looked and me and walked off, laughing.

You shouldn't be such a lazy fooker then. Snoring past noon.

I suspect she tried the bucket of water first and that didn't work.

Sponsored Links
Back