SCAM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this has been mentioned before.....

http://www.thegeneva.com/vistaprint-scamvprewards-scam-warning/

Can't believe how long this scam has gone on. They took two payments from my account before i noticed and unlike a lot of people in the link above i got in touch with my credit card company straight away and reported a fraud. They cancelled my card, issued a new one and refunded both payments.

Won't be using this company again which is a pity as i have had years of good service from them printing trade cards

Anyone else had anything similar?

Sponsored Links
Can't believe how long this scam has gone on.

thats the most disgraceful thing of all, that the organisation aren't blacklisted by the credit cards own fraud teams- you think it'd be in their own intrest.

BTW everyone, the banks CAN stop a direct debit for you and prevent an organistion taking any more money - the mere suggestion they "can't" is sheer contempt. The magic password "well you'll just have to close my account" usually precipitates whatever telephone monkey you're dealing with to find his/her hidden submenu and stop the payments there and then..

Exactly ben, it's not just the fraud against your account, it's the fact that in a lot of cases the banks have offered little or no help. If you instruct your bank not to pay someone or if you report a case of fraud they should at the very least prevent it from happening again.

Why has no one acted against these companys, how can what they are doing be legal?

:(

Not sure if this has been mentioned before.....

http://www.thegeneva.com/vistaprint-scamvprewards-scam-warning/

Can't believe how long this scam has gone on. They took two payments from my account before i noticed and unlike a lot of people in the link above i got in touch with my credit card company straight away and reported a fraud. They cancelled my card, issued a new one and refunded both payments.

Won't be using this company again which is a pity as i have had years of good service from them printing trade cards

Anyone else had anything similar?

Never had ths, do l have more protectlon than you.?///

Sponsored Links
kablamar,

Had this from Vistaprint yesterday told them their reputation preceded them and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Thanks.

The Trading Floor is committed to bringing you the best offers and marketing promotions
following your visit to our panel of insurance partners
To unsubscribe from future offers and promotions, please click here
If you can't view the images in this e-mail, please click here for a web version.
Anthony, get a customisable Wall Calendar for FREE now!
Congratulations
Anthony
You've been chosen to receive
a Wall Calendar
for FREE
1 Photo Wall Calendar

1 Photo
Wall Calendar
was £9.99
now free
1 Photo Wall Calendar
. Add original text to
personalise important dates
. Show off a favourite photo with FREE upload
. Select from dozens of
attractive designs
. Choose the starting month
and year
1 Photo Wall Calendar

ORDER NOW!

Hurry - limited-time offer for you only!

Excludes VAT. Postage and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads not included unless otherwise specified. Not valid on previous purchases. See website for details.
VistaPrint provides the highest quality, full-colour graphic design and printing at the lowest prices!
VistaPrint has served more than 16,000,000 customers worldwide.
The products and services described in this e-mail are provided by VistaPrint Limited, the international leader
for webtop graphic design and printing.

The Trading Floor Limited, No.2 Warehouse, The Wharf, Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX6 2AG.
Registered No. 5749125

Digging a bit further...

This is the number you call to cancel your rewards membership (that you didn't ask to join in the first place)

0-845-672-2002

The nice lady assured me that no further charges would be made on my credit card.... lets wait and see....

Yes, I had a similar experience, three withdrawals from my business account which I hadn't agreed to in any way. Apparently they use your card details if you've purchased from them before,which I obviously had.

A few choice words by e-mail to them and the payments were refunded back into my account. Scammers :evil:

many yrs ago, some people are slow, some are quick, which cat are you in?

Have you actually read this.... icon_rolleyes.gif

I have ordered business cards from Vistaprint twice. Good quality, good service, good price.

Softus, I believe, is right:

Softus said:
Scammers don't give refunds.

They're not scammers. EVERYTHING, I repeat EVERYTHING you do or subscribe to/purchase stuff from online has a EULA or terms and conditions. If you're too lazy to read through it, look at the check-boxes, untick the ones that say "we will send you junk", or "We will repeat charge your card" or even "We'll break into your house and rape your wife".. then it's your own fault... READ IT, UNTICK IT, DONE!

I have ordered business cards from Vistaprint twice. Good quality, good service, good price.

Softus, I believe, is right:

Softus said:
Scammers don't give refunds.

They're not scammers. EVERYTHING, I repeat EVERYTHING you do or subscribe to/purchase stuff from online has a EULA or terms and conditions. If you're too lazy to read through it, look at the check-boxes, untick the ones that say "we will send you junk", or "We will repeat charge your card" or even "We'll break into your house and rape your wife".. then it's your own fault... READ IT, UNTICK IT, DONE!

what sort of sites do you go on?

Now woolworths as gone bust...and once bought online with credit card details...Does their computers get flogged off to the highest bidder with everybodys details on their hard drives.. :?:

Sponsored Links
Back