Scantonic i-on40 Software Upgrade Craziness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I upgraded my i-on40 to v4.05.04 recently only for v4.05.05 to be released. No idea what the changes made to it were, but for safety, I upgraded again.

I look again today and I find that a new version v4.05.06 has been released! What is going on? What does this change bring?

Come on Scantronic/Cooper - you can do better!

Sponsored Links
Scantronic/Cooper = Eaton now!

I wouldn't bother to upgrade unless you have a problem. You won't find many professional installers rushing to upgrade all their customers' panels every time there's a new firmware release!!

Hi, can u tell me how did you do the upgrade? I'm trying to do it with a usb cable and the downloader software but I can't connect to the i-on40 panel. I always get the "Invalid used" message!

Sponsored Links
Never done an upgrade in too many years now, this is unnecessary, unless, that is, there is a specific fault for which the manufacturers have issued one.

If you do this you might find that you have installed a problem, don't bother, no one else will.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back