Scantronic 9425 user manual anyone????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a 9425 Scantronic user manual.

I'm no expect, with alarms, but i'm gathering this has long be made redundent, so i was wondering if there are any common commands for it.

Its basically flashing Tamp all the time. I have the code for it, but have never used it as i don't know it it actually works or not since moving in. No instructions where left and the security firm who installed it don't have a clue as it was so long ago.

All I can do with it, is stop the internal alarm sounding following power cuts etc., but other than that its not much use!

Any advice or help welcome.

Matt

Sponsored Links
That's the name of the keypad but what is the number of the actual alarm panel? 9452?

post a photo if you can. Someone will recognise it.

Sponsored Links
That will be the Keypad for the Scantronic 9452 or 9454 Control panel then, & no I have not. :(

Thanks for the help guys, you've at least narrowed it down for me, and given me a starting point.

I'll try to get a picture of it on here.

Damn thing has start to randomly sound the internal alarm at 4-5 o'clock in the morning. :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back