Scantronic 9448+ unit with 9427 keypad help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All was fine until we got a dog. Now we part set the house. When we part set we get a 30 exit tone from the unit which drives us batty at night. I have looked up ways to turn this off but can't see any does anyone have any thoughts?

Any help would be much appreciated as if only one of us goes to bed early it's a nightmare when that long exit tone goes off!

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
9E2B395F-69CC-4628-8F65-62EC0D6887AB.png Sient part set ....option 35

Sponsored Links
enter programme mode o arrow then 7890. Lights now flash. hit 35 then arrow then hit 1 then arrow. Exit programme mode but still long tone after part set of alarm

Your not part setting it ....that why it doesn’t work

Now I'm really confused.The dog is in the living room with the PIR inactive other wise the dog would trip it nightly.
.My wife comes in the back door and trips the 2nd PIR which sets off the alarm. Is that not part set? If not, what do you call that???

Errrr programmed incorrectly ....unfortunately that panel has limited zone functions and without knowing what you have , what zones they are wired on and the layout of the house ...can’t comment

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back