Scantronic 9751 entry time problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning,

I have a Scantronic 9751 control panel, but I have a problem putting in some areas as entry zones, ie, when active the detectors it triggers the alarm siren and just does not give the time of entry ... I've tried to put as a entry or exit zone and set the time of entry and exit, but the siren goes on as soon as we enters the house, it not makes the time wait (entry time) ... I'm forgetting to activate any function?

Thanks for your attention!

Bruno Grácio.

Sponsored Links
simple really

you must have one device, usually the first one, set as FINAL so it will detect the correct entry intot he property and start the count down timer, all other devices within the system should be set as intruder or entry circuits,
(as you need them, because i cant see what you have i can only guess!)

hope this helps

Oasis

Good afternoon,

I have realized my problem.
I used an expander module, to have eight more areas on the central 9751, I connect this expansion module to the central bus, but I doesn´t have entry time, only exit time. So I had to turn off the expansion module and now I have time of entry.

Regards,
Bruno.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back