Scantronic 9651 exit time

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!
I have just installed scantronic 9651 alarm. I am very satisfied with it :)

But I have a problem.

I have a detector between the keypad and my front door.
I have set it to zone 1. Zone 1 is set to FE (Final exit).
Zone A exit mode: Timed.
I have also set entry and exit time.

The problem is that when i set the system and it starts counting down the exit time, the detector in zone 1 that I have to pass when I leave my home (front door) detects me and put the system in alert. Counting down the time (enter timer) and sets off an alarm after entering time expires.

I want the detector in zone 1 to ignore any movement when system is counting down the exit time.

Hope someone can help me out :)

Sponsored Links
Do it the correct way and fit a door contact to your front door, prog. as Final exit & the hall detector as entry/exit or what ever it is called with that panel.

The above will solve the problem the CORRECT way.

I unfortunately don't know your panel so can't be more specific with the correct terminology to describe the above, but I can't be far wrong.

Sponsored Links
I may buy a contact for the front door if I can't figure this out. But I want to try without if anyone can tell me how to :)

Dont stand in front of it then, just go out. Extend the exit time.

Fit the system as it was designed and add a door contact.
That as mentioned is the CORRECT way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back