Scantronic 9800

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, I recently removed a Scantronic 9800 from a friend's house due to the fact he wants a new system installed.

I have defaulted the panel back to factory settings ,and it works perfectly, expect that none of the connected zones or tampers trigger in day mode, if it's set, or in walk test!

the keypad tamper and lid tamper work fine, it's just the loop tamper and alarm circuit that doesn't work.

the devices all have power and they work fine, just the panel doesn't do anything when they are triggered.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Have you programmed the zones? They won't do anything (even walk test) if they're programmed as not used. From engineers (E) enter 01. If it displays nu, it's spared out.

Sponsored Links
cheers scott1980, setting the zones to the desired attributes worked perfectly and I now have a working panel!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back