Scantronic 9827

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I havent used the alarm for some time and it has started making noise. Its intermittent and not very loud. If I try to enter the code 2 flashing lines appear and nothing happens. Also I cant set the alarm.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Probably battery is faulty and the panel has stalled ....down power, and re power back up mains only ,if this doesn’t clear the issue then it’s could be various problems from keypad cable to faulty control panel

Thanks for the reply but it sounds expensive. Do you know how to de activate the alarm without lots of noise ?

Sponsored Links
Ok then wear ear defenders ...or you could actually pay someone to look at your alarm ...

So your not actually trying to help are you. Id say you have been hanging around on this forum for years trying to make a few quid off people. I dont have a problem with that. Just dont pretend to be helping when your not

Making a few quid ....don’t make me laugh ....I’ve given more stuff away at a cost to me,than I’ve ever made off here ..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back